Thursday, February 28, 2008

Rob The Lobster's CLASSIC ROCK POWER HOUR


Spent some time actually planning my set list this week, so I wasn't just sitting there trying to think about what I wanted to play next. Some old favorites in here, I'm a die hard Cream fan, so I tossed in a Cream block kinda by the end. Also had some requests in there, so there in there with a nice little mini Barry Bonds next to them. 

Magic Carpet Ride - Steppenwolf*
Brown Eyed Woman - Grateful Dead*
With a Little Help From My Friends - The Beatles
Can't You See -?( I have down as the Marshall Truckers Band, Some say Allmans, still cool)
One Way Out - Allman Bros. Band
Wooden Ships- CSNY
Coming Into Los Angeles - Arlo Guthrie
For What It's Worth - Buffalo Springfield
Going Up The Country - Canned Heat
Ophelia - The Band
Uncle John's Band - Grateful Dead
N.S.U. - Cream
Swablr (not misspelled) - Cream
Tales Of Brave Ulysses - Cream
Ramble On - Led Zeppelin
Macarena - don't really care*

No comments: