Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Return of Jenatalia...

My first two shows are a blur. I have a vague idea of what I played, but didn't end up with a playlist or a recording. This doesn't bother me, however, since I was quite rusty... I guess almost five years off the air'll do that to ya.

So I present to you, Week 3 of The Return of Jenatalia: Jenatalia Strikes Back - Your Favorite Radio Show's Favorite Radio Show. (Tuesdays from 6pm to 8pm)





Prologue - Dimitri from Paris
Smoke Two Joints - Sublime
Guns of Brixton - The Clash
Hurricane - Bob Dylan
1% - Jane's Addiction
Just Like Honey - The Jesus & Mary Chain
Illumination - Thievery Corporation
Trigger Hippie - Morcheeba
Nothing - Nitin Sawhney
We're Looking For A Lot of Love - Hot Chip
Candyman - Cornershop
Old School Clip
Me, Myself and I - De La Soul
Don't Stop Til You Get Enough - Michael Jackson
Tell Me 'Bout It - Joss Stone
I Wanna Be Your Lover - Prince
Here Comes Your Man - The Pixies
Four Leaf Clover - Old 97s
Melt Show - Old 97s
Just Like California - Old 97s
Doin' the Cockroach - Modest Mouse
I'm The Man Who Loves You - Wilco
Everything She Wants - Wham!
Africa - Toto
FM - Steely Dan
Lebanese Blond - Thievery Corporation
Man Out Of Time - Elvis Costello
Ballad of Peter Pumpkinhead - XTC

No comments: