Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Now I'm Hungry...

Im thinking about hosting a dinner party.. here's what I'm planning for the menu:
Anybody have any objections to Chopped Salad with Vinagrette or Peach Cobbler?
... I didn't think so :>
Now that youre all excited here is what you heard today on---
The Legend of Magic Under The Table and Dreaming with DJKduB
Kinda mellow show today featuring some beautiful ladies with amazing voices:

"Speak Slow" by Tegan and Sara


"Portions For Foxes" by Rilo Kiley


"Get Back Together" by Everything But The Girl


"Kiss Me" by Melissa Etheridge


"Closer To Fine" by The Indigo Girls


"Weeping Willow" by The Hush Sound


"I Touch Myself" by The Divinyls


"Shoula Let You Go" by Keyshia Cole


"Smooth Operator" by Sade


"Something's Got A Hold On Me" by Etta James


"Strength, Courage,& Wisdom" by India Arie


"Greedy Man" by Koko Taylor


"Feeling Good" by Nina Simone





4 comments:

Darlene said...

hahaha kelsey i love it! i expect an invitation :)

Marisa said...

I would like one too... hahah I wanna party with those guys

Marisa said...

..."am I invited?...." that one's for you Darlene

Darlene said...

hahaha i was totally going to say that, but kelsey would just think that i was being serious.
"am iiiiii invited!?"
http://youtube.com/watch?v=LrO4cDJxKyw for all who want to be "inviiiiited"!