Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Morning Massive Feb 20 2008

On Lovers Day, I was ill for most of the day, but I woke up in the afternoon deeply inspired to create a mixtape for my sweet wife, being that it was v-day.

I have been playing songs for her for years, so putting many of them together was pure bliss. I can honestly say this was the best time I have had mixing music. My wife is so sweet and supportive. I love her deeply and madly and she inspires me daily with her strength, wisdom, and beauty. I also wanted to let the whole world know how I feel about her, so you get to enjoy this message also.

At the end of the mix, I felt 1000% better. I tribute that to the healing power of love and music. May it be with you.

This will be a promo CD this summer and you can download the podcast (once its posted).

Mrs. Dub Cowboy, I LOVE YOU

Love Story Volume 1
"For My Sweet Wife"
from DJ Dub Cowboy

Tarrus Riley "Far Away" Love Potion Riddim
Morgan Heritage "Caught Up" Love Potion Riddim
Pressure "So Appealing" Love Potion Riddim
Pressure "Love and Affection" Reggae Gold 2007
Demarco "I Remember" Emotions Riddim
Sizzla "All I Need" Purple Skunk Riddim
Sizzla "I Love You Baby" The Overstanding
Shaggy "Bonafide Girl" Shanty Town Riddim
Tony Gold "Dreams Come True" Shanty Town Riddim
Da'Ville "Fling It Up Pon Me" Shanty Town Riddim
Collie Buddz & Roache "Searching" Shanty Town Riddim
Che'Nelle & Cham "I Fell In Love With The DJ"
Bob Marley "And I Love Her" One Love At Studio One
Tanya Stephens "Its a Pity" Doctor's Darling Riddim
Sizzla "Thank You Mama" Da Real Thing
Turbulence "Know What I Know" Happiness Riddim
Gyptian Feat Teflon" Woman I Need You" My Name Is...
Tarrus Riley "Stay With You" Parables
I Wayne "Life Service" State of Emergency Riddim
Luciano "Virtuous Woman" State of Emergency Riddim
Tami Chin "So In Love" State of Emergency Riddim
Richie Spice "Uptown Girl" State of Emergency Riddim
Nanko "For You" Fams House Productons
Don Carlos "Gimme Gimme Your Love" Prophecy
Jamelody "Love Crazy"
Warrior King "Another Love Song" Hold The Faith
Tarrus Riley "She's Loyal" Parables
Sizzla "Woman I Need You" Dem Gone Riddim
Alaine "Deeper" Strictly The Best 36
Shaggy "All About Love" Intoxication
Marcia Griffiths & Da'Ville "All My Love" Strictly The Best 26

1 comment:

Marisa said...

that is the sweetest post I think i have ever read, that was really beautiful and just filled my heart. Dub you are amazing and i'm glad to know you