Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Carpe Diem!

Because it's KATE'S BIRTHDAY!! (well yesterday was... I'm so behind on many things...)

So I dedicated my show to the one and only KATE! Ms. Olsen if you're Nasty... For her 21st Birthday which was yesterday the 26th of Feb.

All of the songs that I played on my show were either from her birth year of 1987 or songs that she likes/requests

Carpe Diem: 2/26/08
Theme: 1987 - Kate's 21st Birthday Bonanza
(25 songs for 21 years of life)

The Cure - "Why Can't I Be You"
Billy Idol - "Mony Mony"
Dead Milkmen - "Instant Club Hit (You'll Dance to Anything)"
Echo and the Bunnymen - "Lips Like Sugar"
Smiths - "Ask"
James Brown - "Papa's Got a Brand New Bag" (request)
Nico - "These Days"
Depeche Mode - "Enjoy the Silence"
U2 - "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
REM - "The One I Love"
New Order - "True Faith"
Mojo Nixon - "Debbie Gibson is Pregnant with my Two Headed Love Child"
X - "Universal Corner"
Men At Work - "Down Under"
Gene Loves Jezebel - "Tangled Up In You"
Love and Rockets - "No Big Deal"
The Psychedelic Furs - "Sister Europe"
Oingo Boingo - "Little Girls"
Smiths - "Shoplifters of the World Unite"
Queen - "Bohemian Rhapsody"
Spinal Tap - "Big Bottom" (request from Bday squirrel)
Nico - "These Days" (request from Bday squirrel)
The Cure - "Love Cats"
David Bowie - "Starman"
Tom Tom Club - "Genius of Love"

And now for your viewing pleasure... some Panda Pandering

Love, Marisa


No comments: