Friday, February 22, 2008

The Best Party Ever, Part Deux!

I really hope you guys enjoyed the midwest teen sex show video that I posted yesterday...if you thought THAT one was good, you should check out their other videos/episodes at midwestteensexshow.com


Anni Rossi played at the blueish house on 12th and I last night...She was incredible!

Sharon Jones And The Dap-Kings "How Long Do I Have To Wait For You?"
The Bees "Chicken Payback"
The Supremes "You Can't Hurry Love"
The Blow "Hey Boy"
Jens Lekman "The Opposite of Hallelujah"
The Magnetic Fields "I Think I Need A New Heart"
Marvin Gaye "It Takes Two"
Ben Kweller "Wasted & Ready"
Bishop Allen "Click Click Click Click"
Grizzly Bear "Too Little Too Late (Jo-Jo Cover)"
Kimya Dawson "5 Years"
St. Vincent "Marry Me"
Pavement "Cut Your Hair"
The Mountain Goats "See America Right"
Caribou "Yeti"
Heartstop "Don't Wake Me Up" [REQUEST]
Sondre Lerche "Modern Nature"
Chet "Pillow Talk In The Flames"
Anni Rossi "Wheelpusher"
Johnny And The Moon "Green Rocky Road"
Billy Bragg & Wilco "I Guess I Planted"
Final Fantasy "Peach Plum Pear (Joanna Newsom Cover)"
Best Friends Forever "Tape Song"
M. Ward "Chinese Translation"
Saturday Looks Good To Me "Alcohol"
Suburban Kids With Biblical Names "Little Boys In The Ghetto"
Math And Physics Club "Baby I'm Yours"
Super Furry Animals "Golden Retriever"
Paul Baribeau "Ten Things"
Honeycut "Tough Kid"
Snoop Dogg "Sensual Seduction" [REQUEST]

3 comments:

Dennis said...

totally saw you and spoke to you there...AWESOME!

Darlene said...

indeed! it was a great evening!

Rock Lobster said...

Holy Crap dude, thank you for posting that she is amazing, I've never heard of her, how did you find out about the show? Love you girl!

M